Invisibility Cross Exercise (ICE)
This article is from the Hermes Reality Creator Series Books and or upcoming books.
© copyright 1995 - 2017 by Tom DeLiso / Hermes Trismegistus
pronunciation audio file
To shield your aura and make you appear invisible or to go unnoticed.
- Use your hands in each position and say silently or aloud once the word "Yeh-hah-shu-ah."
- Draw this figure in the four cardinal directions around you. Saying the word once for each direction.
- You can make it small to be inconspicuous.
- If you look directly at a person the shield could be broken.
- Length of duration will vary from 3 minutes minimum, 15 minutes minimum max.
- The more you use this cross the better you will get at its effectiveness.
- Translation (Yeheshuah): Messiah
*source material for this exercise: "The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie" and "Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig."