Menu
Q&A 1: Holidays in the nonphysical plane; how is time measured in the nonphysical plane; when to use magick and when to use reality creating; karma and karmic reactions from magick and other actions;
Some Questions and Answers

This article is from the Hermes Reality Creator Series Books and or upcoming books.
© copyright 1995 - 2017 by Tom DeLiso / Hermes

Question:
> i wrote you again to ask you some questions about extra-terrestrial beings... you see, they have been included in my cosmology since my childhood... don't know why but it seems very natural for me to believe their existence... i just simply believe it... no doubts... and the more i engaged myself in seeking for higher spirituality, the more i get closer to the realization of higher evolved civilizations/beings...

Hermes Trismegistus:
The truth here with this one is that there are more evolved technological beings in the Universe; however the human DNA is the most advanced in the Universe. It has the potential to be more God-Like than any other being created thus far.

Question:
> are we (humans) seeded? e.g. are we a product of some extra-terrestrial intervention? (this may be the missing link of the theory of evolution) have you read the book GENESIS Revisited? i'm still trying to get a copy... there are many interesting theories here regarding the creation of man..

Hermes Trismegistus:
Human DNA was created in a far off galaxy. It took ET's 100,000 years to reach this planet so that the Human DNA could be seeded. The creation of human DNA was an cooperative effort with these highly advanced beings and the Divine forces of ALL-THAT-IS.

Question:
> are we at the brink of a major spiritual transition and extra-terrestrial beings are helping us?

Hermes Trismegistus:
As part of the ET's karma they must help us to evolve into the super race of beings our DNA was designed to be. The ET's can not evolve any further until they help us to do this. Then it will be our turn to help them to evolve past their spiritual blocks.

Question:
> do you see the possibility of the Star Trek setting happening to us? well, in my own opinion, i think we'll reach this level, but instead of using the Enterprise, our vehicles of explorations will be our own consciousness.

Hermes Trismegistus:
Humans are supposed to colonize the physical universe and bring the Christ Consciousness to every corner of it. So in a way it will be bit of both. We may travel in physical ships of our physical design and we will also travel in our metaphysical ships of our own design.

Question:
> do you have some ideas where or what plane/level of existence are the great ascended masters staying (e.g. Jesus, Buddha, Krishna)? i have read some articles/books claiming that these ascended are leaders of extra-terrestrial civilizations and will lead our planet in a major transition in the near future.

Hermes Trismegistus:
In many respects most of the very ancient ascended masters are aliens. They ascended with the previous versions of our DNA, not human DNA but reptilian and Denoide DNA. These beings are great masters, but they evolved in the physical universe with a physical body that had many limitations that we just do not possess. Jesus, Buddha, Krishna are all part of the first batch of Ascended Masters with Human DNA.

Question:
> do you have some insights on what to expect in the next millennium?

Hermes Trismegistus:
I think you will find that the next millennium will be a time of great evolutionary growth for humanity and the universe. With our awakening consciousness, many changes will occur quickly. We will have great leaps in Technology and great leaps in metaphysical practices. It will be a time of expansion where being human will be a great honor.

Question:
> i'm hoping that one of these days that i find my purpose here... my true identity and THE meaning of it all...

Hermes Trismegistus:
The true meaning of life. Well, to put it simply, just use each moment to be the best person you can be and have lots of fun doing it. Always bring the light of truth, love, and wisdom with you and you will move mountains.

Question:
> how can the non-linear concept of reincarnation be consolidated with the belief of other religions that man can reincarnate as animals, vegetables, minerals etc..? what the incarnations on other planets or levels of existence?

Hermes Trismegistus:
Man has been created with total free will. If he chooses to incarnate as an animal, vegetable, or mineral, he can do so. However he does not have to, nor did he have to evolve through the lower forms to get where he is now. The human consciousness was never intended to be anything other than what it is. However, there has been cultures or, if you will, groups of consciousness that did try out many of the animal forms to see what it was like. Some of these religions come from these groups of souls that decided to try this out.

Question:
> who/what is the REAL SELF? from among the many incarnations, what is the first manifestation? what incarnation of Self started it all?

Hermes Trismegistus:
This is a real complex question to answer in linear time. However, when God created consciousness he created super energy personalities of vast intelligences. These beings can be considered aspects of God. The self that you are is a distillation of these vast super beings. What they did was, after the creation of the material plane, these vast beings took pieces of themselves and seeded the first, second, and third races that inhabited the material universe. The self that you are now is a piece of these beings that has evolved through the material world and did that evolving with advanced God-like DNA.

Question:
> I've read many works of different masters, most of them say that in the higher-levels (e.g. beyond the third-level) of existence, reincarnation does not exist? Can you expound on this?

Hermes Trismegistus:
After a certain point in your evolution, you re-remember enough of the old knowledge and you are free from the wheel of reincarnation. So at this point you do not have to come back to the planet in the physical sense. In the new era it is permitted for these advanced souls to walk among the earth and teach and interact with the people who have not yet advanced to this point. Previous to this point, you had to move into higher vibrationary dimensions and wait there, or move on to other forms of existence and other spiritual realms, of which there are many.

Question:
> from what i've read, your view of reincarnation is like more of a parallel dimensions (e.g. like the TV program SLIDERS - are you familiar with this- )? is this the closest analogy that we can get from this concept?

Hermes Trismegistus:
The TV show Sliders is similar to what reincarnation is in a sense that your incarnations though time and space do not have to be one right after the other in sequence. You can reincarnate across probabilities and across time and across time-probabilities.

Question:
> how can your view of reincarnation be integrated with the common view of the Law of Karma which is most of the time being interpreted in a linear point of view of time?

Hermes Trismegistus:
t does not matter what time or probability you live, you are always bound by the force of Karma until you ascend. You could, for example, live in the future and do something that brings upon you negative karma. Then in the next lifetime, in the past, say now, you would have to pay back that karma. This can be just as easily applied to lateral incarnations in probable dimensions of the same time period. If you live in the 20th century and create negative karma while there, when you incarnate again in the 20th century, if you choose to, you will have to pay that karma back there. Karma is also positive in nature. Not too many people realize this fact. There is negative karma as well as positive karma.

Question:
> after evolving/merging with your higher-self... what's next? or does it have an end? (i believe that there is no beginning nor end but i had to ask the question to get your point of view regarding this issue.. :)

Hermes Trismegistus:
We are only at the tip of beginning our journey back to Source, God the Father, ALL-THAT-IS. Suffice it to say, there is plenty to see and do even after you ascend and join with your higher self. The Universe is a very big place.

Question:
> what are the levels attained by the Great Ascended Masters (e.g. Jesus, Buddha, Krishna)? after their enlightenment, did they evolved or merged with their Entity or Soul? is evolving means that at the highest level you are the product of all your incarnations?

Hermes Trismegistus:
At some point in your evolution, you learn all the human lessons. At this point you become one with your higher self. It is then that you take the steps toward ascension and then begin to merge with your Soul and then Entity. However, the merger with your Soul usually occurs around the same time as the merger with your higher self. Jesus merged with his Soul when he was on the cross. He then merged with his Monad (Entity) after his resurrection sometime when he was on the planet, but before his final ascension back to the spiritual planes. This process is not set in stone though. There are some people and masters on the planet now who have merged with their Monad (Entity) and they still walk the earth.

Question:
> what are the ways how we can merge, or even have a glimpse of our higher-self, > Soul, Entity? Is there a best way to do it? Is meditation one of the best ways? Is out-of-body travel the best way?

Hermes Trismegistus:
There are many paths to obtain this merge. Meditation, out-of-body travel, dreams, and just plain being ordinary are some of the ways. The way to get there is just as important as reaching the goal. The way chosen is a personal one and all are free to pick the one that is best for them. I have presented to my students and those that read my works, some of the more common ways in this century to accomplish this goal. In 100 years from now, I'm sure there will be other ways, and if I am around then, I will present those ways to those people.

Question:
> what difference will it make if we strive for enlightenment now or perhaps live a life of materialism deprive of values and ethics? how will it affect the other incarnations of the Self with our concept of the non-linear point of view of reincarnation? where does the Law of Karma come in? now I am starting to understand what the Masters of the past (specifically Zen Buddhists) are saying... that we're all already enlightened at the very beginning...

Hermes Trismegistus:
Materialism in itself is not a bad thing. It is however when it stands in the way of the evolving of your soul. Materialism is a way to evolve. However, like many things, it can be corrupted and can detract you from your path. Because we have chosen physical existence, we are here to experience a physical world. The correct way to do that evolving is through the material experience. You see! It is our ability to manipulate matter on its most dense scale that makes evolving as a human so special. If you can create in the corner of the universe where matter is the most dense, then you can create anywhere in the Universe and in to the far reaches of ALL-THAT-IS.

Now remember when we mentioned earlier about the Super Energy personalities breaking off a piece of themselves and placing them into the physical system. Well when they did this, you possessed the same knowledge that they did. However, to evolve into and through the system, you had to forget all that you knew. It is through your re-remembering of this knowledge and its application in the physical world that you learn how to be great, wise, and compassionate Reality Creators. The Universe, GOD, ALL-THAT-IS waits for your graduation and for your re-remembering.